Japan / J League Div 2 /

Tokyo Verdy vs Thespa Kusatsu 2653

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tokyo Verdy - Draw - Thespa Kusatsu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Tokyo Verdy) at opening odds $2.35; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 34.3% away win for (Thespa Kusatsu) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tokyo Verdy) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Thespa Kusatsu) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Tokyo Verdy
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Thespa Kusatsu
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tokyo Verdy -1.5
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
Thespa Kusatsu +1.5
1.12
1.20
+7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.65
-9.8%
Under 2.5
1.83
2.07
+13.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tokyo Verdy
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
Thespa Kusatsu
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tokyo Verdy
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Thespa Kusatsu
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
0-0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
0-1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 13:50:02