Italy / Italian League /

Torino vs Cagliari 1323

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Torino - Draw - Cagliari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Torino) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Torino -0.25
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
Cagliari +0.25
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
01 | 1X2
Torino
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Cagliari
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Torino -1.5
3.75
3.75
Cagliari +1.5
1.20
1.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.00
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Torino
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
Cagliari
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Torino
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Cagliari
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:50:01