USA / US Soccer League /

Toronto FC vs Atlanta Utd 4627

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Toronto FC - Draw - Atlanta Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.7% home win for (Toronto FC) at opening odds $1.60; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 20.2% away win for (Atlanta Utd) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Toronto FC) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Atlanta Utd) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Toronto FC -1.00
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
Atlanta Utd +1.00
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Toronto FC
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Draw
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
Atlanta Utd
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Toronto FC -1.5
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Atlanta Utd +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
23.00
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Toronto FC
1.50
1.45
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
Atlanta Utd
2.75
2.95
+7.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Toronto FC
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Draw
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Atlanta Utd
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
0-0
2.85
2.85
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:40:02