USA / US Soccer League /

Toronto FC vs Atlanta Utd 4694

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Toronto FC - Draw - Atlanta Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Toronto FC) at opening odds $2.75; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 41.4% away win for (Atlanta Utd) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atlanta Utd) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Toronto FC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Toronto FC 0.00
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Atlanta Utd +0.00
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Toronto FC
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Atlanta Utd
2.15
2.45
+14.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Toronto FC +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
Atlanta Utd -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.00
-14.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.70
+13.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.48
1.33
-10.1%
No
2.35
2.90
+23.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.00
-14.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
D-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
0-0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
0-1
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
0-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
Any Other Score
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
2-3
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
3-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
200.00
200.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
2
3.50
4.10
+17.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
5
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
6
15.00
10.00
-33.3%
7
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Toronto FC
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
Atlanta Utd
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Toronto FC
3.30
2.95
-10.6%
Draw
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
Atlanta Utd
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
0-0
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
0-1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.03
-17.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.67
+13.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
1
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3+
6.00
4.30
-28.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Toronto FC
2.70
2.40
-11.1%
Atlanta Utd
2.30
2.30
No 1st Goal
3.10
3.80
+22.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
3.15
-21.3%
No
1.20
1.28
+6.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 07:30:01