USA / US Soccer League /

Toronto FC vs Nashville SC 4690

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Toronto FC - Draw - Nashville SC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Toronto FC) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Nashville SC) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Toronto FC) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Nashville SC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Toronto FC -0.25
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Nashville SC +0.25
1.85
1.88
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Toronto FC
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
Nashville SC
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Toronto FC -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Nashville SC +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.10
+10.5%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.50
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Toronto FC
1.82
1.82
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
Nashville SC
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Toronto FC
2.85
2.85
Draw
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Nashville SC
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.45
+5.1%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.50
-9.1%

Last Updated on 2020-11-25 07:00:01