England / English Premier /

Tottenham vs Burnley 0347

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tottenham - Draw - Burnley) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.28; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 10.6% away win for (Burnley) at opening odds $8.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Tottenham
1.28
1.20
-6.3%
Draw
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Burnley
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tottenham -1.5
1.85
1.67
-9.7%
Burnley +1.5
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%
Under 2.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.95
+7.1%
No
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.77
1.58
-10.7%
H-D
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
3.90
3.90
D-D
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
D-A
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-A
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
0-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-2
60.00
60.00
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
2-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tottenham
1.30
1.22
-6.2%
Burnley
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tottenham
1.75
1.58
-9.7%
Draw
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Burnley
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
0-0
3.40
3.40
0-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
1-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.60
+4.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.40
1
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Tottenham
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Burnley
4.50
5.50
+22.2%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.40
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
No
1.12
1.10
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 18:50:01