England / English Premier /

Tottenham vs Manchester Utd 0392

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tottenham - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $2.65; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 38.7% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Tottenham) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Tottenham +0.25
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Manchester Utd -0.25
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
Tottenham
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
Draw
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Manchester Utd
2.30
1.97
-14.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Tottenham +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
Manchester Utd -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.03
+6.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
23.00
23.00
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
30.00
-70.0%
2-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tottenham
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Manchester Utd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tottenham
3.20
3.20
Draw
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Manchester Utd
2.90
2.70
-6.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
0-0
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
0-1
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
15.00
10.00
-33.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.53
+7.7%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:20:02