England / English Premier /

Tottenham vs West Ham 0312

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tottenham - Draw - West Ham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.3% home win for (Tottenham) at opening odds $1.50; 22.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 18.5% away win for (West Ham) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tottenham) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (West Ham) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Tottenham -0.75
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
West Ham +0.75
2.07
2.25
+8.7%
01 | 1X2
Tottenham
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
Draw
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
West Ham
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tottenham -1.5
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
West Ham +1.5
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.50
+11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
2.00
-9.1%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
1-1
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
40.00
10.00
-75.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2
3.60
4.20
+16.7%
3
3.50
4.20
+20.0%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
17.00
-51.4%
8
70.00
19.00
-72.9%
9+
100.00
21.00
-79.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tottenham
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
West Ham
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tottenham
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
Draw
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
West Ham
4.80
4.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
3.10
2.90
-6.5%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:20:01