France / French League / 2930

Toulouse vs Nice

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Toulouse - Draw - Nice) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Toulouse) at opening odds $2.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35% away win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Toulouse) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Nice) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Toulouse 0.001.851.80 -2.7%Nice +0.001.972.02 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Toulouse2.402.35 -2.1%Draw3.203.20Nice2.552.60 +2.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Toulouse -1.55.204.40 -15.4%Nice +1.51.101.15 +4.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.831.77 -3.3%Under 2.51.831.90 +3.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ToulouseDrawNice
H-H4.003.90 -2.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.006.00D-D5.005.00D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.304.40 +2.3%
04. Pick The Score
ToulouseDrawNice
1-07.507.500-011.0011.000-18.009.00 +12.5%
2-011.0011.001-15.205.80 +11.5%0-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-18.508.00 -5.9%2-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-28.509.00 +5.9%
3-025.0025.003-350.0040.00 -20.0%0-330.0030.00
3-117.0017.004-4200.00200.001-319.0019.00
3-225.0019.00 -24.0%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-325.0021.00 -16.0%
4-070.0070.00    0-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-160.0050.00 -16.7%    1-460.0060.00
4-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-3125.0080.00 -36.0%    3-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60623.0017.00 -26.1%
14.404.50 +2.3%45.205.00 -3.8%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.30 +3.1%510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Toulouse1.951.92 -1.5%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Nice2.002.05 +2.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Toulouse3.003.00Draw2.102.10Nice3.203.20
11. Halftime PTS
ToulouseDrawNice
1-04.404.400-02.602.65 +1.9%0-14.504.70 +4.4%
2-013.0013.001-17.007.000-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-221.0019.00 -9.5%
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2020-02-15 21:44:41
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.45 -7.5%Under 1.51.401.47 +5.0%