France / French League /

Toulouse vs Nice 2958

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Toulouse - Draw - Nice) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Toulouse) at opening odds $2.60; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.9% away win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Toulouse) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Nice) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Toulouse 0.00
2.02
1.72
-14.9%
Nice +0.00
1.80
2.15
+19.4%
01 | 1X2
Toulouse
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Nice
2.35
2.65
+12.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Toulouse -1.5
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Nice +1.5
1.07
1.10
+2.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
No
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
13.00
8.50
-34.6%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
3-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Toulouse
2.05
1.90
-7.3%
Nice
1.92
2.10
+9.4%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Toulouse
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
Draw
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Nice
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
0-0
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
0-1
4.30
4.80
+11.6%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
30.00
30.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Toulouse
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
Nice
2.50
2.80
+12.0%
No 1st Goal
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No
1.15
1.12
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 18:50:01