France / French League /

Troyes vs Lens 2954

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Troyes - Draw - Lens) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Troyes) at opening odds $4.50; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 55.6% away win for (Lens) at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lens) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Troyes) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Troyes +1.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Lens -1.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Troyes
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
Draw
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
Lens
1.60
1.50
-6.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Troyes +1.5
1.33
1.45
+9.0%
Lens -1.5
2.90
2.45
-15.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
No
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
D-D
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-A
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
6.50
6.50
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
3-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-1
150.00
150.00
1-4
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Troyes
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
Lens
1.50
1.45
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Troyes
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Lens
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
0-1
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Troyes
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Lens
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 23:50:01