World / W Cup /

Tunisia vs Australia 5814

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tunisia - Draw - Australia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Tunisia) at opening odds $2.03; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 26.1% away win for (Australia) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tunisia) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Australia) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Tunisia -0.25
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Australia +0.25
1.95
2.03
+4.1%
01 | 1X2
Tunisia
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Draw
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Australia
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tunisia -1.5
4.40
3.75
-14.8%
Australia +1.5
1.15
1.20
+4.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.70
+9.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
No
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.30
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
40.00
-73.3%
2-3
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-2
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
2
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tunisia
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Australia
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tunisia
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Draw
1.95
1.95
Australia
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.80
0-0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.47
Under 0.5
2.45
2.45
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
1
2.50
2.50
2
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Tunisia
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Australia
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
No
1.07
1.10
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 17:50:01