Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2020

Turkey vs Albania

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Turkey - Draw - Albania) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.6% home win for (Turkey) at opening odds $1.40; 21.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 13.9% away win for (Albania) at opening odds $6.50. The fixture favourite (Turkey) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Albania) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Turkey1.401.37 -2.1%Draw4.204.10 -2.4%Albania6.506.50
46. 1/2 Goal
Turkey -1.52.302.15 -6.5%Albania +1.51.501.58 +5.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.071.87 -9.7%Under 2.51.651.80 +9.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
TurkeyDrawAlbania
H-H1.921.97 +2.6%H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H3.903.80 -2.6%D-D6.506.00 -7.7%D-A15.0015.00
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
TurkeyDrawAlbania
1-04.205.80 +38.1%0-011.0011.000-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-04.505.80 +28.9%1-17.507.500-240.0040.00
2-17.008.00 +14.3%2-223.0021.00 -8.7%1-221.0023.00 +9.5%
3-08.508.00 -5.9%3-3125.0080.00 -36.0%0-3150.00100.00 -33.3%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-390.0070.00 -22.2%
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score80.0030.00 -62.5%2-390.0080.00 -11.1%
4-021.0013.00 -38.1%    0-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-130.0021.00 -30.0%    1-4250.00150.00 -40.0%
4-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-4250.00150.00 -40.0%
4-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-060.0030.00 -50.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-190.0040.00 -55.6%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.503.60 +2.9%635.0021.00 -40.0%
13.604.30 +19.4%46.505.20 -20.0%770.0035.00 -50.0%
23.003.20 +6.7%513.0010.00 -23.1%8125.0050.00 -60.0%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.771.85 +4.5%Even1.871.80 -3.7%
2019-10-12 02:30:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.381.40 +1.4%Under 0.52.752.65 -3.6%