Europe / Euro Champ /

Turkey vs Italy 2012

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Turkey - Draw - Italy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.9% home win for (Turkey) at opening odds $6.50; 25.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 60.3% away win for (Italy) at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Italy) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Turkey) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Turkey +1.00
1.85
2.17
+17.3%
Italy -1.00
1.97
1.70
-13.7%
01 | 1X2
Turkey
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
Draw
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
Italy
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Turkey +1.5
1.40
1.60
+14.3%
Italy -1.5
2.60
2.10
-19.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
1.87
-15.0%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.80
+13.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
H-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
H-A
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
D-H
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
D-D
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
D-A
3.70
3.70
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
A-A
2.25
2.03
-9.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-1
4.50
6.00
+33.3%
2-0
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
5.00
5.00
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
3-0
125.00
125.00
3-3
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
0-3
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
3-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-4
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
4-1
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-4
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-2
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
2
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
6
35.00
15.00
-57.1%
7
70.00
25.00
-64.3%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Turkey
3.80
3.80
No 1st Goal
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
Italy
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Turkey
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
Draw
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
Italy
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-0
2.20
2.70
+22.7%
0-1
3.10
3.10
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
7.00
7.00
2-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 02:50:02