Holland / Dutch League /

Twente Enschede vs Ajax 5638

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Twente Enschede - Draw - Ajax) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 12% home win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $7.50; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 69.2% away win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (Twente Enschede) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Twente Enschede +1.75
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Ajax -1.75
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
01 | 1X2
Twente Enschede
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
Draw
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Ajax
1.30
1.27
-2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Twente Enschede +1.5
1.85
2.00
+8.1%
Ajax -1.5
1.80
1.67
-7.2%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
Under 3.5
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
17.00
17.00
D-H
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
D-D
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
D-A
4.20
4.20
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
60.00
60.00
1-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-1
60.00
60.00
4-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-3
8.00
8.00
3-2
50.00
50.00
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-3
13.00
13.00
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-4
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
19.00
19.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
50.00
50.00
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
90.00
90.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
200.00
200.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
1
10.00
10.00
2
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
3
3.90
3.90
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.20
5.20
6
8.50
8.50
7
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
8
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
9+
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Twente Enschede
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Ajax
1.33
1.28
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Twente Enschede
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
Draw
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Ajax
1.75
1.65
-5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-0
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
0-1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
Any Other Score
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Under 1.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 22:20:01