Holland / Dutch League / 5656

Twente Enschede vs Alkmaar

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Twente Enschede - Draw - Alkmaar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.9% home win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $5.00; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 60.4% away win for (Alkmaar) at opening odds $1.48. The fixture favourite (Alkmaar) has a 38.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Twente Enschede) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Twente Enschede +1.251.821.85 +1.6%Alkmaar -1.252.001.97 -1.5%
01. 1X2
Twente Enschede5.006.00 +20.0%Draw4.104.30 +4.9%Alkmaar1.481.40 -5.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Twente Enschede +1.51.481.58 +6.8%Alkmaar -1.52.352.15 -8.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.55 +3.3%Under 2.52.352.25 -4.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Twente EnschedeDrawAlkmaar
H-H9.5011.00 +15.8%H-D17.0019.00 +11.8%H-A19.0021.00 +10.5%
D-H12.0013.00 +8.3%D-D7.007.50 +7.1%D-A4.404.10 -6.8%
A-H40.0050.00 +25.0%A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A2.101.95 -7.1%
04. Pick The Score
Twente EnschedeDrawAlkmaar
1-017.0017.000-017.0017.000-18.007.00 -12.5%
2-035.0040.00 +14.3%1-17.508.50 +13.3%0-27.007.00
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-213.0015.00 +15.4%1-26.507.00 +7.7%
3-070.00100.00 +42.9%3-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-311.009.00 -18.2%
3-140.0060.00 +50.0%4-4200.00200.001-310.009.50 -5.0%
3-240.0050.00 +25.0%Any Other Score35.0025.00 -28.6%2-317.0019.00 +11.8%
4-0125.00250.00 +100.0%    0-421.0017.00 -19.0%
4-1125.00200.00 +60.0%    1-419.0019.00
4-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-425.0025.00
4-3125.00200.00 +60.0%    3-460.0080.00 +33.3%
5-0250.00250.00    0-550.0035.00 -30.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-550.0035.00 -30.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-580.0070.00 -12.5%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
017.0017.0033.503.40 -2.9%613.0015.00 +15.4%
16.005.20 -13.3%44.504.50730.0030.00
23.703.60 -2.7%57.008.00 +14.3%860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0080.00 -11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Twente Enschede2.903.30 +13.8%No 1st Goal17.0017.00Alkmaar1.451.37 -5.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Twente Enschede4.805.50 +14.6%Draw2.452.45Alkmaar1.971.87 -5.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Twente EnschedeDrawAlkmaar
1-07.008.00 +14.3%0-03.203.10 -3.1%0-13.403.20 -5.9%
2-025.0030.00 +20.0%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-27.006.50 -7.1%
2-125.0030.00 +20.0%2-240.0040.001-213.0013.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2020-02-15 21:44:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.302.40 +4.3%Under 1.51.531.49 -2.6%