Holland / Dutch League /

Twente Enschede vs Heerenveen 5695

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Twente Enschede - Draw - Heerenveen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $1.72; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.8% away win for (Heerenveen) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Twente Enschede) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Heerenveen) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Twente Enschede -0.50
1.80
1.80
Heerenveen +0.50
2.02
1.92
-5.0%
01 | 1X2
Twente Enschede
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Draw
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Heerenveen
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Twente Enschede -1.5
3.15
3.35
+6.3%
Heerenveen +1.5
1.28
1.25
-2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.90
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
6
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Twente Enschede
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Heerenveen
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Twente Enschede
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Heerenveen
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-0
2.95
2.95
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 02:50:04