Holland / Dutch League /
Twente Enschede vs PSV 5690
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Twente Enschede - Draw - PSV) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $4.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 57.4% away win for (PSV) at opening odds $1.55
The fixture favourite (PSV) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Twente Enschede) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 23:40:01