Holland / Dutch League / 5669

Twente Enschede vs Zwolle

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Twente Enschede - Draw - Zwolle) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $1.95; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 28.8% away win for (Zwolle) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Twente Enschede) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Zwolle) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Twente Enschede1.951.85 -5.1%Draw3.503.70 +5.7%Zwolle3.103.20 +3.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Twente Enschede -1.53.353.15 -6.0%Zwolle +1.51.251.28 +2.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.152.10 -2.3%Under 3.51.601.63 +1.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Twente EnschedeDrawZwolle
H-H3.002.80 -6.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.205.20D-D6.507.00 +7.7%D-A8.008.50 +6.3%
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.50 +5.8%
04. Pick The Score
Twente EnschedeDrawZwolle
1-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-017.0021.00 +23.5%0-113.0013.00
2-011.0011.001-17.007.000-221.0021.00
2-17.507.502-210.0010.001-210.0010.00
3-019.0017.00 -10.5%3-330.0030.000-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-111.0011.004-4125.00125.001-321.0023.00 +9.5%
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score50.0050.002-321.0021.00
4-040.0040.00    0-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-125.0025.00    1-460.0060.00
4-235.0035.00    2-460.0060.00
4-360.0060.00    3-470.0080.00 +14.3%
5-090.0090.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-5150.00150.00
5-280.0080.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-4200.00200.00    4-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
05. Total Goals
017.0021.00 +23.5%33.703.60 -2.7%611.0011.00
17.007.0044.304.30725.0025.00
24.004.0056.506.50850.0050.00
    9+70.0080.00 +14.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Twente Enschede1.701.65 -2.9%No 1st Goal17.0021.00 +23.5%Zwolle2.202.30 +4.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Twente Enschede2.452.35 -4.1%Draw2.302.40 +4.3%Zwolle3.603.60
11. Halftime PTS
Twente EnschedeDrawZwolle
1-04.304.10 -4.7%0-03.303.40 +3.0%0-15.505.50
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-16.506.500-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-113.0013.002-235.0035.001-217.0017.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2019-11-10 21:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.15Under 1.51.601.60