Mexico / Mexican League /
UNAM Mexico vs Pachuca 6149
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (UNAM Mexico - Draw - Pachuca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (UNAM Mexico) at opening odds $2.70; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 40.3% away win for (Pachuca) at opening odds $2.20
The fixture favourite (UNAM Mexico) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Pachuca) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 01:50:01