Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

UNAM Mexico vs Toluca

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (UNAM Mexico - Draw - Toluca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.3% home win for (UNAM Mexico) at opening odds $1.77; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 23.4% away win for (Toluca) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (UNAM Mexico) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Toluca) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
UNAM Mexico
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Toluca
3.80
3.30
-13.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
UNAM Mexico -1.5
3.05
3.35
+9.8%
Toluca +1.5
1.30
1.25
-3.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.55
-9.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.25
+14.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
3-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
80.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
2
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
5
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 00:50:05