North America / Gold Cup /

USA vs Jamaica 2886

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (USA - Draw - Jamaica) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.2% home win for (USA) at opening odds $1.53; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 17.8% away win for (Jamaica) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (USA) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Jamaica) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
USA
1.53
1.30
-15.0%
Draw
3.70
4.40
+18.9%
Jamaica
5.00
9.00
+80.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
USA -1.5
2.70
1.82
-32.6%
Jamaica +1.5
1.37
1.82
+32.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.72
-9.5%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.97
+11.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
1.82
-19.1%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
D-H
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-A
9.50
17.00
+78.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-1
11.00
23.00
+109.1%
2-0
5.50
5.50
1-1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
0-2
25.00
60.00
+140.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
13.00
25.00
+92.3%
3-0
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
90.00
200.00
+122.2%
3-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
70.00
21.00
-70.0%
2-3
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
4-0
25.00
13.00
-48.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1
4.10
5.50
+34.1%
2
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
6
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
USA
1.45
1.30
-10.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
Jamaica
3.10
3.90
+25.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
USA
2.10
1.75
-16.7%
Draw
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
Jamaica
5.20
8.00
+53.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
0-0
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
0-1
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
2-0
8.00
5.80
-27.5%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
15.00
10.00
-33.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.45
-14.0%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.47
+8.9%

Last Updated on 2021-07-26 09:20:01