Friendlies / International Friendlies /

USA vs Serbia 5716

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (USA - Draw - Serbia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.2% home win for (USA) at opening odds $1.45; 23% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 16.8% away win for (Serbia) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (USA) has a 38.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.32 whereas the underdog (Serbia) has a 61.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

01 | 1X2
USA
1.45
1.60
+10.3%
Draw
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
Serbia
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
USA -1.5
2.32
2.47
+6.5%
Serbia +1.5
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.35
+14.6%
H-D
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
0-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-0
5.80
8.00
+37.9%
1-1
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-1
6.00
6.00
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-0
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
3-3
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
0-3
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
3-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
0-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
2
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
3
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 10:50:01