Italy / Italian League /

Udinese vs Genoa 1371

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Udinese - Draw - Genoa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Udinese) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Genoa) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Genoa) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Udinese -0.50
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
Genoa +0.50
1.91
1.97
+3.1%
01 | 1X2
Udinese
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Genoa
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Udinese -1.5
3.35
3.35
Genoa +1.5
1.25
1.25
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.97
+7.7%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.72
-6.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Udinese
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Genoa
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Udinese
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Genoa
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
0-0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:50:02