Italy / Italian League / 1306

Udinese vs SPAL

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Udinese - Draw - SPAL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Udinese) at opening odds $2.05; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 27.7% away win for (SPAL) at opening odds $3.20. The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (SPAL) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Udinese2.051.90 -7.3%Draw3.053.00 -1.6%SPAL3.203.60 +12.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Udinese -1.53.753.55 -5.3%SPAL +1.51.201.22 +1.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.032.20 +8.4%Under 2.51.671.58 -5.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
UdineseDrawSPAL
H-H3.403.00 -11.8%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H5.004.50 -10.0%D-D4.404.40D-A7.508.50 +13.3%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A6.007.00 +16.7%
04. Pick The Score
UdineseDrawSPAL
1-06.505.20 -20.0%0-08.008.000-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-09.007.50 -16.7%1-15.205.200-215.0019.00 +26.7%
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-213.0015.00 +15.4%1-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-019.0015.00 -21.1%3-360.0090.00 +50.0%0-350.0060.00 +20.0%
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-330.0040.00 +33.3%
3-225.0035.00 +40.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-335.0050.00 +42.9%
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-150.0050.00    1-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-270.0080.00 +14.3%    2-4100.00150.00 +50.0%
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-0125.00125.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2150.00200.00 +33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.803.80625.0025.00
14.003.60 -10.0%46.006.50 +8.3%760.0050.00 -16.7%
23.103.00 -3.2%512.0013.00 +8.3%8100.0080.00 -20.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Udinese1.801.67 -7.2%No 1st Goal8.008.00SPAL2.352.50 +6.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Udinese2.752.60 -5.5%Draw1.971.95 -1.0%SPAL3.904.20 +7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
UdineseDrawSPAL
1-04.003.50 -12.5%0-02.302.300-15.205.20
2-012.0010.00 -16.7%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-121.0015.00 -28.6%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-11-10 21:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50