Italy / Italian League /
Udinese vs Torino 1301
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Udinese - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Udinese) at opening odds $2.20; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 30.6% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.90
The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Torino) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 02:40:01