Italy / Italian League / 1310

Udinese vs Verona

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Udinese - Draw - Verona) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.8% home win for (Udinese) at opening odds $2.55; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 35.5% away win for (Verona) at opening odds $2.50. The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 15.1% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Udinese 0.001.931.75 -9.3%Verona +0.001.882.10 +11.7%
01. 1X2
Udinese2.552.35 -7.8%Draw3.003.00Verona2.502.75 +10.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Udinese -1.56.004.00 -33.3%Verona +1.51.071.18 +10.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.102.03 -3.3%Under 2.51.631.67 +2.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
UdineseDrawVerona
H-H4.404.00 -9.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H6.005.20 -13.3%D-D4.504.50D-A6.006.50 +8.3%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.204.80 +14.3%
04. Pick The Score
UdineseDrawVerona
1-07.006.50 -7.1%0-08.508.500-17.007.50 +7.1%
2-011.0011.001-15.205.80 +11.5%0-211.0013.00 +18.2%
2-19.008.50 -5.6%2-213.0013.001-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-030.0025.00 -16.7%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-121.0019.00 -9.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-321.0025.00 +19.0%
3-235.0023.00 -34.3%Any Other Score80.0080.002-335.0025.00 -28.6%
4-090.0070.00 -22.2%    0-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-460.0080.00 +33.3%
4-290.0070.00 -22.2%    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-0125.00125.00    0-590.00150.00 +66.7%
5-1125.00125.00    1-590.00150.00 +66.7%
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5100.00150.00 +50.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.508.5033.803.80630.0023.00 -23.3%
13.803.8046.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%512.0012.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Udinese2.051.92 -6.3%No 1st Goal8.508.50Verona2.002.15 +7.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Udinese3.303.10 -6.1%Draw1.971.95 -1.0%Verona3.203.50 +9.4%
11. Halftime PTS
UdineseDrawVerona
1-04.504.30 -4.4%0-02.502.500-14.404.80 +9.1%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-119.0019.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-217.0021.00 +23.5%
    Any Other Score21.0019.00 -9.5%    
2020-02-16 18:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50