Italy / Italian League /

Udinese vs Verona 1366

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Udinese - Draw - Verona) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.2% home win for (Udinese) at opening odds $1.70; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.7% away win for (Verona) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Udinese -0.50
1.80
1.80
Verona +0.50
2.02
1.95
-3.5%
01 | 1X2
Udinese
1.70
1.80
+5.9%
Draw
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
Verona
4.10
4.10
46 | 1/2 Goal
Udinese -1.5
3.15
3.35
+6.3%
Verona +1.5
1.28
1.25
-2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
2.03
+8.6%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.67
-7.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.90
+8.6%
No
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Udinese
1.58
1.65
+4.4%
Verona
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Udinese
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Verona
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Udinese
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Verona
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
No
1.12
1.18
+5.4%

Last Updated on 2023-01-31 03:30:01