Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2022

Ukraine vs Lithuania

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ukraine - Draw - Lithuania) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 87.9% home win for (Ukraine) at opening odds $1.05; 8.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $11.00; 3.7% away win for (Lithuania) at opening odds $25.00. The fixture favourite (Ukraine) has a 51.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Lithuania) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Ukraine1.051.05Draw11.009.00 -18.2%Lithuania25.0019.00 -24.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Ukraine -2.51.771.63 -7.9%Lithuania +2.51.872.05 +9.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.201.83 -16.8%Under 3.51.581.83 +15.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
UkraineDrawLithuania
H-H1.251.25H-D40.0040.00H-A90.0060.00 -33.3%
D-H4.004.20 +5.0%D-D13.0015.00 +15.4%D-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D50.0035.00 -30.0%A-A60.0050.00 -16.7%
04. Pick The Score
UkraineDrawLithuania
1-07.009.00 +28.6%0-023.0030.00 +30.4%0-170.0080.00 +14.3%
2-04.205.20 +23.8%1-123.0023.000-2200.00150.00 -25.0%
2-113.0013.002-270.0040.00 -42.9%1-2125.0090.00 -28.0%
3-04.104.70 +14.6%3-3250.00150.00 -40.0%0-3250.00200.00 -20.0%
3-112.0011.00 -8.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-3250.00200.00 -20.0%
3-270.0035.00 -50.0%Any Other Score9.006.50 -27.8%2-3250.00125.00 -50.0%
4-06.006.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-117.0013.00 -23.5%    1-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-290.0040.00 -55.6%    2-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
4-3250.00125.00 -50.0%    3-4250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-010.009.50 -5.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-130.0021.00 -30.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0070.00 -44.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00150.00 -40.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
023.0030.00 +30.4%33.403.60 +5.9%612.008.50 -29.2%
17.009.50 +35.7%44.404.20 -4.5%725.0013.00 -48.0%
23.904.70 +20.5%56.505.20 -20.0%850.0025.00 -50.0%
    9+70.0035.00 -50.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
2019-10-12 02:30:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.101.87 -11.0%Under 1.51.631.80 +10.4%