Europe / UE Nations /

Ukraine vs Scotland 4496

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ukraine - Draw - Scotland) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Ukraine) at opening odds $2.30; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 32.3% away win for (Scotland) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ukraine) has a 17.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Scotland) has a 82.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Ukraine -0.25
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Scotland +0.25
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
Ukraine
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Draw
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
Scotland
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Ukraine -1.5
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
Scotland +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.83
-8.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.83
+7.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
4.70
6.50
+38.3%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-0
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
0-1
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Ukraine
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
Draw
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Scotland
3.50
3.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
0-0
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Even
1.60
1.67
+4.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.95
+11.3%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
3+
9.00
6.50
-27.8%

Last Updated on 2022-09-27 23:50:02