Korea Republic / K League /
Ulsan vs Daejeon 4191
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ulsan - Draw - Daejeon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Ulsan) at opening odds $1.55; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 19% away win for (Daejeon) at opening odds $4.70
The fixture favourite (Ulsan) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Daejeon) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 17:50:02