Germany / German League / 1104

Union Berlin vs Cologne

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Berlin - Draw - Cologne) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (Cologne) at opening odds $2.90. The fixture favourite (Union Berlin) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Union Berlin2.151.92 -10.7%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Cologne2.903.30 +13.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Union Berlin -1.54.003.35 -16.3%Cologne +1.51.181.25 +5.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.80 +1.7%Under 2.51.901.87 -1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Union BerlinDrawCologne
H-H3.603.10 -13.9%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0035.00 +16.7%
D-H5.204.80 -7.7%D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A7.007.50 +7.1%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A5.005.80 +16.0%
04. Pick The Score
Union BerlinDrawCologne
1-08.007.00 -12.5%0-011.0011.000-19.5010.00 +5.3%
2-011.009.50 -13.6%1-15.505.500-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-29.5010.00 +5.3%
3-021.0017.00 -19.0%3-350.0050.000-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-115.0013.00 -13.3%4-4200.00200.001-323.0025.00 +8.7%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score100.0070.00 -30.0%2-325.0030.00 +20.0%
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-140.0040.00    1-470.0090.00 +28.6%
4-260.0060.00    2-480.0090.00 +12.5%
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-1125.0080.00 -36.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60619.0019.00
14.704.7045.005.20 +4.0%750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.20 -3.0%59.509.50890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Union Berlin1.821.75 -3.8%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Cologne2.152.30 +7.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Union Berlin2.802.65 -5.4%Draw2.102.05 -2.4%Cologne3.503.80 +8.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Union BerlinDrawCologne
1-04.204.00 -4.8%0-02.602.55 -1.9%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-012.0011.00 -8.3%1-17.007.000-215.0019.00 +26.7%
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-221.0023.00 +9.5%
    Any Other Score15.0017.00 +13.3%    
2019-12-08 22:10:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.50 -3.8%Under 1.51.421.45 +2.1%