Germany / German League /

Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim 1170

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Berlin - Draw - Hoffenheim) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hoffenheim) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Union Berlin 0.00
1.75
1.97
+12.6%
Hoffenheim +0.00
2.10
1.85
-11.9%
01 | 1X2
Union Berlin
2.20
2.60
+18.2%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Hoffenheim
2.80
2.40
-14.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Union Berlin +1.5
1.10
1.12
+1.8%
Hoffenheim -1.5
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
4.40
+18.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.10
-14.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
5
9.00
9.00
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
80.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Union Berlin
1.85
2.00
+8.1%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Hoffenheim
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Union Berlin
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Hoffenheim
3.40
3.05
-10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.80
+11.6%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2021-02-28 20:20:01