Germany / German League /

Union Berlin vs Hoffenheim 1112

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Berlin - Draw - Hoffenheim) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.5% home win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.45; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 37.2% away win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hoffenheim) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Union Berlin 0.00
1.93
2.10
+8.8%
Hoffenheim +0.00
1.88
1.75
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Union Berlin
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Draw
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Hoffenheim
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Union Berlin +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
Hoffenheim -1.5
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.80
+10.4%
Under 2.5
2.10
1.87
-11.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
4.70
+17.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
8
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Union Berlin
1.95
2.05
+5.1%
No 1st Goal
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
Hoffenheim
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Union Berlin
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
Draw
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
Hoffenheim
3.00
3.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
3.05
2.65
-13.1%
0-1
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.38
-4.8%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:20:02