Germany / German League /

Union Berlin vs Leverkusen 1181

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Berlin - Draw - Leverkusen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.8% home win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.5% away win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Leverkusen) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Union Berlin +0.25
1.93
1.77
-8.3%
Leverkusen -0.25
1.88
2.07
+10.1%
01 | 1X2
Union Berlin
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Leverkusen
2.10
2.10
02 | 1/2 Goal
Union Berlin +1.5
1.20
1.20
Leverkusen -1.5
3.75
3.75
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.83
-5.2%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.83
+4.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
5.50
H-D
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
H-A
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
D-H
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-D
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-A
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-0
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
0-1
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
60.00
21.00
-65.0%
0-3
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-4
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
4-0
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
1
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
2
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
7
60.00
21.00
-65.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Union Berlin
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
No 1st Goal
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
Leverkusen
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Union Berlin
3.80
3.30
-13.2%
Draw
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Leverkusen
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.40
2.80
+16.7%
0-1
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 03:20:01