Chile / Chilean League /
Union Espanola vs Palestino Chile 6036
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Espanola - Draw - Palestino Chile) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (Union Espanola) at opening odds $2.65; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 38.7% away win for (Palestino Chile) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Palestino Chile) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Union Espanola) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 07:00:02