Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /
Union Espanola vs Univ Catolica
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Espanola - Draw - Univ Catolica) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Union Espanola) at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 39.5% away win for (Univ Catolica) at opening odds $2.25
The fixture favourite (Univ Catolica) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Union Espanola) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2021-01-15 08:20:01