Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Univ Catolica vs Antofagasta

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Univ Catolica - Draw - Antofagasta) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 63.2% home win for (Univ Catolica) at opening odds $1.42; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 15% away win for (Antofagasta) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Univ Catolica) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Antofagasta) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Univ Catolica
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Draw
4.10
4.10
Antofagasta
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Univ Catolica -1.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Antofagasta +1.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
9.50
9.50
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
35.00
35.00
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
19.00
19.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
50.00
50.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Univ Catolica
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Antofagasta
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Univ Catolica
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
Draw
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Antofagasta
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-0
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 08:20:01