Chile / Chilean League /
Univ de Chile vs Copiapo 6035
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Univ de Chile - Draw - Copiapo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.8% home win for (Univ de Chile) at opening odds $1.55; 24.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.2% away win for (Copiapo) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Univ de Chile) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Copiapo) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 04:50:02