Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Univ de Chile vs Palestino Chile

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Univ de Chile - Draw - Palestino Chile) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Univ de Chile) at opening odds $2.75; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.8% away win for (Palestino Chile) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Palestino Chile) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Univ de Chile) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Univ de Chile
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Palestino Chile
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Univ de Chile +1.5
1.12
1.22
+8.9%
Palestino Chile -1.5
4.80
3.55
-26.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.30
-13.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:02