Japan / J League /

Urawa Reds vs Tokushima V 3154

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Urawa Reds - Draw - Tokushima V) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.6% home win for (Urawa Reds) at opening odds $2.10; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 30.3% away win for (Tokushima V) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Urawa Reds) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Tokushima V) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

Asian Handicap
Urawa Reds -0.25
1.88
1.88
Tokushima V +0.25
1.93
1.93
01 | 1X2
Urawa Reds
2.10
2.10
Draw
3.30
2.95
-10.6%
Tokushima V
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Urawa Reds -1.5
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
Tokushima V +1.5
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.45
Under 1.5
2.50
2.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.20
3.90
-25.0%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
0-0
11.00
7.00
-36.4%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
2-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
7.00
-36.4%
1
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
2
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
3
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
4
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
5
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
6
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
7
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Urawa Reds
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
7.00
-36.4%
Tokushima V
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Urawa Reds
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
Draw
2.15
1.92
-10.7%
Tokushima V
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.80
0-0
2.75
2.30
-16.4%
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.50
+8.7%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.35
-14.5%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 14:50:01