Japan / J League Cup /

Urawa Reds vs Vissel Kobe 1617

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Urawa Reds - Draw - Vissel Kobe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.9% home win for (Urawa Reds) at opening odds $2.55; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 36.3% away win for (Vissel Kobe) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vissel Kobe) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Urawa Reds) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Urawa Reds +0.25
1.77
1.77
Vissel Kobe -0.25
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Urawa Reds
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Vissel Kobe
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Urawa Reds +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
Vissel Kobe -1.5
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Urawa Reds
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Vissel Kobe
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Urawa Reds
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Draw
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Vissel Kobe
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 02:10:04