Holland / Dutch League /

Utrecht vs Ajax 5602

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Utrecht - Draw - Ajax) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15% home win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $6.00; 19.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 65.8% away win for (Ajax) at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ajax) has a 44.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Utrecht) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Utrecht
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
Draw
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
Ajax
1.37
1.28
-6.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Utrecht +1.5
1.63
1.87
+14.7%
Ajax -1.5
2.05
1.77
-13.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.07
1.90
-8.2%
Under 3.5
1.65
1.77
+7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
D-H
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
D-D
8.50
8.50
D-A
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
1.90
1.72
-9.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
40.00
40.00
1-1
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
0-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
3-1
50.00
50.00
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
8.50
8.50
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
2-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-4
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-1
150.00
150.00
1-4
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
4-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-4
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
60.00
60.00
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
3
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
4
4.20
4.20
5
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
6
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
7
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
8
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
9+
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Utrecht
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
No 1st Goal
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Ajax
1.37
1.28
-6.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Utrecht
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
Draw
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Ajax
1.85
1.67
-9.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-1
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
2-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
12.00
12.00
Any Other Score
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.07
1.83
-11.6%
Under 1.5
1.65
1.83
+10.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 19:10:01