Holland / Dutch League /

Utrecht vs Excelsior 5699

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Utrecht - Draw - Excelsior) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67% home win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $1.35; 20.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 12.9% away win for (Excelsior) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Utrecht) has a 45.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.00 whereas the underdog (Excelsior) has a 54.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Utrecht -1.25
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Excelsior +1.25
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
01 | 1X2
Utrecht
1.35
1.35
Draw
4.50
4.50
Excelsior
7.00
7.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Utrecht -1.5
2.00
2.00
Excelsior +1.5
1.67
1.67
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.50
1.50
Under 2.5
2.35
2.35
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.70
+4.3%
No
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.87
1.87
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.10
4.10
D-D
7.50
7.50
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
3-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
15.00
15.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
15.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
35.00
35.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
5
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
6
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Utrecht
1.35
1.35
Excelsior
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Utrecht
1.82
1.82
Draw
2.50
2.50
Excelsior
6.00
6.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-0
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
30.00
30.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.20
Under 1.5
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
1
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3+
4.70
4.70
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Utrecht
1.70
1.70
Excelsior
4.10
4.10
No 1st Goal
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 03:50:02