Holland / Dutch League /

Utrecht vs Heracles 5670

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Utrecht - Draw - Heracles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Utrecht) at opening odds $1.60; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 20.8% away win for (Heracles) at opening odds $4.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Utrecht) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Heracles) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Utrecht -0.75
1.82
1.82
Heracles +0.75
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Utrecht
1.60
1.60
Draw
3.80
3.80
Heracles
4.30
4.30
46 | 1/2 Goal
Utrecht -1.5
2.70
2.70
Heracles +1.5
1.37
1.37
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
8.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
23.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
60.00
60.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
5
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
6
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Utrecht
1.50
1.50
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Heracles
2.70
2.70
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Utrecht
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Draw
2.35
2.35
Heracles
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.45
-3.3%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:00:06