Spain / Spanish League / 1501

Valencia vs Atletico Madrid

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valencia - Draw - Atletico Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Valencia) at opening odds $2.85; 31.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 37.7% away win for (Atletico Madrid) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Atletico Madrid) has a 16.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Valencia) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Valencia +0.251.771.88 +6.2%Atletico Madrid -0.252.071.93 -6.8%
01. 1X2
Valencia2.853.20 +12.3%Draw2.852.80 -1.8%Atletico Madrid2.352.20 -6.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Valencia +1.51.091.20 +10.1%Atletico Madrid -1.55.503.75 -31.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.451.45Under 1.52.502.50
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ValenciaDrawAtletico Madrid
H-H4.806.00 +25.0%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0023.00 -34.3%
D-H6.507.00 +7.7%D-D4.004.00D-A5.205.00 -3.8%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D15.0015.00A-A4.003.60 -10.0%
04. Pick The Score
ValenciaDrawAtletico Madrid
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-07.006.50 -7.1%0-15.505.20 -5.5%
2-012.0015.00 +25.0%1-15.005.20 +4.0%0-210.009.00 -10.0%
2-110.0011.00 +10.0%2-215.0017.00 +13.3%1-29.008.50 -5.6%
3-040.0050.00 +25.0%3-390.0080.00 -11.1%0-325.0021.00 -16.0%
3-130.0035.00 +16.7%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-323.0021.00 -8.7%
3-240.0035.00 -12.5%Any Other Score90.0080.00 -11.1%2-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-0125.00150.00 +20.0%    0-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-1100.00125.00 +25.0%    1-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-4100.0080.00 -20.0%
4-3200.00125.00 -37.5%    3-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-590.00125.00 +38.9%
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-5100.00150.00 +50.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.006.50 -7.1%34.004.10 +2.5%640.0030.00 -25.0%
13.303.3047.507.50790.0060.00 -33.3%
23.003.00515.0015.008125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+150.00100.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Valencia2.202.40 +9.1%No 1st Goal7.006.50 -7.1%Atletico Madrid1.971.87 -5.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Valencia3.604.00 +11.1%Draw1.901.85 -2.6%Atletico Madrid3.103.00 -3.2%
11. Halftime PTS
ValenciaDrawAtletico Madrid
1-04.705.20 +10.6%0-02.352.25 -4.3%0-14.204.00 -4.8%
2-017.0021.00 +23.5%1-18.008.000-215.0013.00 -13.3%
2-121.0023.00 +9.5%2-240.0040.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score21.0021.00    
2020-02-15 02:50:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.501.53 +2.0%Under 0.52.352.30 -2.1%