Spain / Spanish League / 1573

Valencia vs Granada

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valencia - Draw - Granada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Valencia) at opening odds $1.60; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 17.9% away win for (Granada) at opening odds $5.00. The fixture favourite (Valencia) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Granada) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Valencia1.601.60Draw3.403.40Granada5.005.00
46. 1/2 Goal
Valencia -1.52.702.70Granada +1.51.371.37
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.072.07Under 2.51.651.65
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ValenciaDrawGranada
H-H2.402.40H-D17.0017.00H-A50.0035.00 -30.0%
D-H4.104.10D-D4.805.00 +4.2%D-A11.0011.00
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D17.0017.00A-A10.009.50 -5.0%
04. Pick The Score
ValenciaDrawGranada
1-05.005.000-09.009.50 +5.6%0-111.0011.00
2-06.006.001-16.006.50 +8.3%0-230.0030.00
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-217.0017.001-215.0015.00
3-011.0011.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-390.0090.00
3-113.0013.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-360.0060.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score90.0050.00 -44.4%2-360.0060.00
4-030.0030.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-135.0030.00 -14.3%    1-4200.00200.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4200.00200.00
5-070.0070.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.009.50 +5.6%33.703.70630.0023.00 -23.3%
13.903.80 -2.6%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10512.0012.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Valencia1.501.50No 1st Goal9.009.50 +5.6%Granada3.103.05 -1.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Valencia2.252.20 -2.2%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Granada5.205.20
11. Halftime PTS
ValenciaDrawGranada
1-03.303.20 -3.0%0-02.352.65 +12.8%0-17.007.00
2-08.508.00 -5.9%1-19.008.50 -5.6%0-230.0030.00
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-260.0040.00 -33.3%1-235.0025.00 -28.6%
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2019-11-09 22:50:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60