Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Valerenga vs Aalesund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valerenga - Draw - Aalesund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $1.55; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 19% away win for (Aalesund) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Aalesund) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Valerenga
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
Draw
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
Aalesund
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Valerenga -1.5
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
Aalesund +1.5
1.40
1.53
+9.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.50
-6.3%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
No
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
D-H
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-D
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
3-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Valerenga
1.48
1.42
-4.1%
Aalesund
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Valerenga
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
Draw
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Aalesund
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.15
-14.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.60
+10.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
1
2.55
2.55
2
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
3+
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Valerenga
1.92
1.77
-7.8%
Aalesund
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
No 1st Goal
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
No
1.15
1.18
+2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 01:50:01