Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Valerenga vs Bodo Glimt

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valerenga - Draw - Bodo Glimt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.2% home win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $2.60; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 35.6% away win for (Bodo Glimt) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Bodo Glimt) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Valerenga
2.60
2.25
-13.5%
Draw
2.95
3.40
+15.3%
Bodo Glimt
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Valerenga -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Bodo Glimt +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
3.60
-20.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.50
6.00
+33.3%
D-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-2
9.50
9.50
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
3
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Valerenga
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
No 1st Goal
11.00
19.00
+72.7%
Bodo Glimt
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.95
1.85
-5.1%
Even
1.70
1.80
+5.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Valerenga
3.20
2.80
-12.5%
Draw
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
Bodo Glimt
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
0-0
2.70
3.40
+25.9%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.60
+7.4%

Last Updated on 2021-06-21 01:50:01