Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
Valerenga vs Molde
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Valerenga - Draw - Molde) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.5% home win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $2.45; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 37.2% away win for (Molde) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Molde) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 23:50:01